Annyeong ! :D
Today I will post another music update - Nowadays I have not much time to sew anything :O But I will update my projects in the vacations more often ! :D Maybe - but I hope so ~ So let´s start ! :D At first the teasers for comebacks/ new releases next week.
2NE1 - Falling in love

The concept is so lovely and fresh ~ Summer!♥ - The first teaser and concept this year which shows summer :) I really like Dara´s blond hair - she looks so super adorable with it ♥ But she looks more like Thunder now kkk I am so excited - This song will be reggae ~ I have never listened to this genre at all ~ But there is a reggae version of Lonely from 2NE1which I really liked ^^
I think this song will be very popular - why? Reggae conveys a sense of summer feeling so I think it will be very catchy and makes people just enjoy it. I really missed their music and I am super happy that they have more stage appearances soon ♥ Only two days kkk :3
~~~
Infinite - Destiny
Oh my - Feeeeels ! xD No I am so happy right now - and really really want them to come to Germany to do concert. This will be their new "Chaser" it will be sucessful - I know it xD even though they only released this teaser. But the way the beautiful piano melody and the dramatic drums rhythm harmonizes, it is so perfect. Imagine it with their good vocals and rap - this will be awesome ! ♥ They also look really gorgeous in "Destiny" - Especially Sungyeol - his new hairstyle drive me crazy - he looks so hot xD Omo my fangirl feels :3 But we have to wait till to 16th July -So 11 Days :o ~ But I cannot wait anymore - why did Woolim Entertainment release this teaser so early? To tease us Inspirits? T___T ♥ xD What do you think? Do you like their concept and teaser? :)
~~~
Verbal Jint - Walking in the rain feat. Bumkey
One group more which debut I missed xD They are good in my opinion - they are really more fierce and have a very strong image. I really like the song - they have good rap skills and it is catchy. But I am a little annoyed of the over use of the background music - I mean sometimes the beats are louder than the vocals ~ but that is not a big problem :)
~~~
Myname - Baby I am sorry
I am super excited for 2ne1's comeback! The teaser photos look awesome, I agree with you because I love Dara's blonde hair as well! I also watched the teaser for 'Destiny' and I'm not sure what to expect but Infinite rarely disappoint me^u^ xx
ReplyDelete