Annyeong! :D

Our summer vacation time has finally started! Oh yes :) But the three last days I was really busy with shopping and sightseeing xD On thursday I was in Köln with my sister because of the Chemistry challenge which she participated :D I will upload some pictures of my other blog later :) And then on friday after getting our marks and so on, we made a trip to Essen to go shopping xD I was already exhausted and tired after 2 trips but yesterday we went shopping again - Everything is on sale I got so many new stuff kkk So yeah that is why I couldn´t write earlier about the new releases.
Beast - Shadow
At first BEAST ♥ They one of the first group which I knew from their beginning :) And I must say that since then I always liked their albums and singles. Even though I don´t know the members well - I really like their music. Especially their Light goes on again and Fiction albums. But somehow they choose a similiar topic for their comebacks ? xD Like Lightless, Shadow, Midnight sun - They all have the "dark" theme don´t you think so? xD But I really like their concept - the melody, the chorus, the dance, the concept ~ everything is great !! What do you think ? :D
~~~
Ailee - U&I
This song is so amazing! I love it - it´s so exciting and makes you want to dance xD I think that her new album shows her true colors! Not that her first album was bad - No I really love it but somehow she couldn´t show everything what she can xD I hope you understand me. If you have seen her at immortal song and other music challenge shows you know that the title " Korean Beyonce" is justified. In U&I you can listen to her powerful voice :) Before with Heaven and Give it to me it is more sweet but I think Ailee has a really strong character and that is why happy that she got this kind of concept :) The songs in her album are more pop and hiphop - it is really great and worth listening :)
~~~
B.A.P - Hurricane
Their new single Hurricane is really awesome! But the beat reminds me of their Mercy xD I think they shot their music video in Las Vegas and their Coffe shop MV in San Francisco :) The MV has not a real storyline - they all have fun in a extravagant place xD There were two things about this song/video about which I had to laugh so hard xD First Zelo´s hair in the car - oh my xD It looks so weird xD And the second thing was " The loooof is on fire xD Oh yeah this is soo good :) Besides that it is a really good song and everyone can recognise it is a song of B.A.P :)
~~~
Zion.t - Two melodies feat. Crush
I think I already wrote something about his Babay ~ Great song and at that time I also listened to his album which is also super awesome :) But this song here is my favourite song of his album - I just found out that he released also a music video XD So here is my favourite song of his Red light album :) It´s super relaxing and Crush´s voice is also amazing *__* ♥ R´n´b & soul kkkk
~~~
Dynamic Duo - Baaaam feat. Primary
My other favourite HipHop Duo and Primary ♥ OMG I love it - it´s so cool ! ♥ Haha Do you know if it´s Bad girl gone better or badder? :D But I think badder because it is more logical :D I cannot get enough of it ! :D Baaam baaam baaam ~ :D
~~~
BTS - We are bulletproof pt.2
I think I already told you that their album is great xD And this is one of the strongest and impressive song from that album. I really like it - it´s so cool. They are perfect in dancing, rapping and appearance xD But they are also super adorable if you watch their bts videos xD ( I notice that Behind The Scene and their name are the same xD) This song is so catchy not only the beat and melody which is always changing but also their rapping and lyrics ~ It simply awesome :3 And I really like the dance - especially the part at the dance break :)
~~~
Jay Park - I like 2 Party
This song reminds me somehow like Usher´s music but I think this song is great ~ Even though the MV doesn´t make sense at all - I believe that Jay likes to party xD but not in the prison with half-naked women but if he does - not my problem xD The song is really great and as always he looks so good - haaaandsome boy :D Who was also fangirling at the moment he took his shirt off kkk xD
~~~
Okay I think I showed all songs which I like xD I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your free time - I am so happy that I have 6 weeks to do nothing at all kkk :D
~ Love Minhee
hey! omashu.tk moved to livejournal; please update my link and use one of my new buttons.
ReplyDeletethank you ^-^
omg so much eye candy in this post, thank you for sharing! Looking forward to your upcoming posts ♡
ReplyDeletexoxo,
www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
(Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )