July 7, 2013

Pure Love

Annyeong! :)


Today was such a nice day - nice weather, we had a BBQ and delicious desserts xD Oh yeah and it was also a day in which I was fangirling so hard. First BtoB published a cover on their Daum fancafe ~ It´s a cover of Verbal Jint´s You deserve better . This time Peniel was rapping and Sungjae singing the parts of Sanchez (Phantom). It is so perfect ! ♥ I am so happy because my favourite couple PenJae covered my favourite song from Verbal Jint - you may know xD I love Verbal Jint and then BTOB - This is just soo awesooooome ! ♥ This song is the first time that Peniel has more than two lines and he raps in English and Korean - some rap parts are rewritten in English and I just love the way he raps ! ♥ Sungjae - he has really great vocals - I mean he is as good as Sanchez in this song and other covers of him are also awesome ! ♥


What do you think? Do you like their cover? :D
In cannot stop spazzing around ! ♥ these fangirl feels kills me xD

~~~

2NE1 - Falling in love 



Their new single ! ♥ Today they should have their Comeback Stage at Inkigayo but because of the plane crush in San Francisco ( from Korea) they delayed it. So that is why they put it earlier on youtube. Hoping that people are fine >-<.  The MV is so funny and they all look so sexy - Unfortunately the video was immediately blocked by GEMA - so that is why I only use this audio. It is reggae but not that reggae xD When you listen to it you will know ! :D It´s so catchy ! ♥ I really love Minzy´s and CL´s Parts. It´s so good - really catchy and so different ! I am super happy that they can promote this year longer and am looking forward to their other releases ^^ What do you think? Do you like it or is it too weird? Do you like their concept of the MV ? Oh my Minzy looks soooooo gooood there ♥

~~~

This was my little update - I hope it was interesting :3 Like I mention before I am "working" as a moderator of a BTOB fanpage on facebook - I want to share our first fanproject !  Yaiii ~ We want to show the members of BTOB that German Melodies are also supporting them no matter what happens. So I hope that maybe some of you can participate in it ! :)



Thank you ~ Have a nice week and stay rainbow xD ( Omy this term - I haven´t use it for ages xD)
- Love Min Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment