July 9, 2013

I need something fresh ...

Annyeong ! :)

So till now I have worked on my layout and design but now I finished it :) Do you like it? I also changed some of my headers. So right now I have four - three new ones and one of the old designs :)





Which one do you like the most? I like both Lee Hi´s headers xD But I am still no confident with the background colour - I cannot choose one which fit to all four header T___T Do you have any suggestions? Every color is okay except of grey :)
~~~



I also finished my new fanart of Sungjae of BTOB :) 2/7 Members of BtoB xD I think the next portrait will be Peniel or Ilhoon :) I still have wait another week till vacation starts here T____T I have no motivation at all ~ How about you all? Do you have to go to school ? And what are you planning to do in the summer? :D

~ Love Min Hee

3 comments:

  1. I also love the headers with Lee Hi! I wish I could make headers as good as yours:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. deine headers sind traumhaft. XD
    Ich bin darin total untalentiert ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach bist du süß :D
    Ich fände es cool, wenn du mal was an meinem Design machen könntest XD
    Mit Farben habe ich mich jetzt nicht getraut, herum zu spielen. Darin bin ich noch viel untalentierter :D
    Ein Post über mein Auslandsjahr soll noch kommen. XD
    Hätte ja nicht gedacht, dass du so aufmerksam bist :P
    Und eigentlich wollte ich keinen Post über meinen Abiball machen, weil ich nicht so viele Bilder geschossen habe. Aber vielleicht wäre das gar nicht mal so schlecht :D

    LG Hang

    ReplyDelete