Annyeong! ♥
So of course I will write something to Infinite´s new Single "Destiny". First of all I listened it today before I went to school xD It was so catchy xD
They look so freakin hot ! Especially in this military style :3 I really love the background music and melody of it. It is somehow so melodramatic but also exciting at the same time. The parts of Sunggyu and Dongwoo are my favourites one. And WOW Sungyeol got 4 lines xD Still more than in Be Mine when he only sang "Can you hear me" twice xD I am a little disappointed, that he doesn´t get more lines *sigh* The MV is also great - even though there isn´t a real story kkk :D I have to wait till later to listen to ther whole mini -album but I think it´s great because woolim also released a track preview - All songs are more pop and electro :) So it´s super awesome kkk :D What do you think? Do you like their new song and concept? Ahh I really love how their use everytime a new Infinite design if they release something new :D I think I will purchrase this album :)
~~~
Kang Seung Yoon - It rains...
Finally his first Single is released and it is love ♥ I love his husky voice and the song ! :D I rarely listen to korean rock-pop but Daesung and Seung Yoon are great in this genre ♥ I am already lookinf forward to his album release at the end of this month. And I am also super excited about the WIN. I already know that it will be hard for me to choose T____T On the one hand I want B.I. to debut because I am watching over him since last summer - He is so damn talented and I love his rap, but on the other hand Kang Seung Yoon has such a great voice :o And then there will be another boys who are definetely awesome/gorgeous too T-T
~~~
Untouchable - Call me
Untouchable is one of my favourite HipHop Duo ♥ They never disappoint me and this time also xD Call me is such a catchy and calm song. The melody and rap is just great. You just want to enjoy the moment and listen to the song :) The Mv is okay the song itself is already enough kkk But this is only my opinion^^ What do you think? Do you like Untouchable? Who is your favourite HipHop Duo? :D
~~~
BTS - Born Singer
I love it when groups sings/ raps about their feelings honestly :) And this songs shows what they think xD Even if they show that they are confident in what they are doing - It´s great. The lyrics are so cool and the rap and singing is so perfect. They have so much potential and I already love them xD It´s so catchy ~ Waiting for their first reality TV show :D But the Vlogs are already so funny ~ What do you think? Do you like it? :D
~~~
I will go eat Ice cream with my friends now kkk ~ Enjoying the super nice weather :D Love summer ♥ Have a nice day ~
~ Love Min Hee

I totally loved Infinite's music video ~ they all looked so handsome and cool! I can't wait to listen to the rest of the album, the preview sounds really good(: I'm always a little worried that Infinite might disappoint when there's news of a new release, but every single comeback has exceeded my expectations and I hope they continue to get better and better^-^ x
ReplyDelete