At first I want to write about ChoColat´s and Sistar´s Comeback. Both concepts are more sexy and mature than their concepts before.
Sistar - Give it to me
Sistar´s Give it to me is also more mature if we look at the lyrics. It appeals rather to woman in their mid-twenties xD The outfits and hairstyles are really nice here ~ I really like Hyorin´s short haircut - she looks so beautiful with it :) It´s funny that you don´t need even thirty seconds to guess which title their new song has. I have known it already before but my sister guessed it right after listening it to 30 seconds. The melody is nice and I really like Hyorin´s parts here. All in all a very nice song but I think they said too often Give it to me xD
---
ChoColat - Black Tinkerbell
Unlike in Black Tinkerbell- they didn´t say Black Tinkerbell at all - only in Korean. So it is more difficult to guess the title xD. But I really like the meaning of the lyrics of their new song. This song shows a new genre of Chocolat and I think it is very different from their songs before :) But I think they also fit in this kind of concept. The melody is a little smoother than Give it to me and in general softer. But I think this underlines and shows the true side of Chocolat :)
I think both songs are really great - but I have to say that Sistar´s new single is catchier but I like Chocolat´s song more. xD What do you think ? How do you like their comeback songs?
~~~
100 % - Want You Back
I haven´t listened to it before today but I did know that they had their comeback xD. I really like the song. It is catchy - and wow - The boys look so good in here. I think their debut was quite good too. The song is really nice and I like their acting in the MV :)
~~~
Now I want to show you some groups that some of you may and including me oversaw. They debuted all this year but somehow I missed their releases / announcements xD
Purplay - Remember Love
Really catchy song even though it seems so "mainstream". But I really like it - their vocals are good and the dance choreography is nice too :) They seem to be average but I think they have potential :) I am looking forward for their future releases :D
---
Boys Republic - Party Rock
Okay their debut was last week but I didn´t know they had xD. I think the song is in general nice but I hate hate HATE the use of too much autotune. I mean I think they have good vocals and also rap skills but they cannot show it :O And the music video is confusing xD What does it have to do with party? xD -> the girl in the box ~
---
BTS - No more Dream
The first melody before they started to rap let me think at Reply 1997 xD I don´t know why xD But my first impression of this seven member group is : Wow. Simply hot and really great rap skills. They are a little bit similiar to GD, Bang Yong Guk, Zico and i11evn in their rap styles, but still they are different. They released this song tuesday but I really didn´t now that they debuted till today. Aigoo I don´t know anything at all xD Even though the lyrics doesn´t make real sense at all it´s addicting :3 I have to listen to their album - my review will be posted later :D
~~~
HISTORY - Dreamer
They debuted in april. I think they are quite good :) Their vocals are awesome and I really like the song. The only thing is : why History? xD What do you think? :)
~~~
Main - Love is ...
This song is beautiful, sad and the MV too. The ending was so touching. He could be really a great singer for dramas and movies :) Oh now I have the desire to watch a sad drama :O
~~~
This was a really long post but I hope you still enjoyed it :) Which group did you know before? And which song do you like the most? Who do you think has the most potential to become sucessful? I wish you all a great weekend -
Love Min Hee

ganz toll:)
ReplyDeleteich liebe ja sistar =D finde das lied toll. hach hyorin und bora ♥
ReplyDeleteund die anderen bands kenn ich um ehrlich zu sein gar nicht, außer chocolat XD muss mich da mal reinhören :)
http://shesnotjuliet.blogspot.de/
dein musik geschmack ist toll <3
ReplyDeleteimmer wenn ich von meinen vietnam-ferien zurück komme, bin ich voll up to date was in der asiatischen bzw. koreanischen musikszene läuft hihi. meine cousinen sind süchtig lol. momentan weiss ich aber überhaupt nicht was so läuft... uppss
liebste grüsse xx