June 3, 2013

Everywhere - everything is bad.

Annyeong ! :3


In the last few days there were quite a lot songs released with the title " Bad Girl(s)". Okay only three but there all are very different from each other. First was Lee Hyori´s Bad Girl then CL´s Nappeun Gizibe ( Bad Girl) and the last is Bumkey´s Bad Girl :) You already know my opinion about CL´s song but now to other two songs.

Lee Hyori - Bad Girls


Such a funny MV - especially this little super cute girl with the overthetopmakeup xD I think the song is quite catchy and really enjoyable even though it does not belong to the main genre - but because it´s different I think it is more memorable :) Lee Hyori is back and I have to listen to her new album - till now I only heard good things about it - so I am even more excited :3
---

Bumkey - Bad Girl feat. E-Sens


The Mv will be published in the following days and itis not long since its release but I cannot get enough of it already. I like the more soul/r&b/jazz-y style in this HipHop song. The rap and the melody is so calming and nice. Really great - excited to see the MV :)
---
All in all I think all songs with the title Bad Girl are really good - different genres and messages this is really nice. I think I have to search more songs with this title xD CL´s song more hiphop/dubstep , Lee Hyori kinda Jazzy/soul/dunno and Bumkey r&b and emotional Hiphop - Great Great Songs ! :3

~~~

EXO - Wolf



I finally got the chance to listen to their XOXO Kiss version Album  and I have to say it is really great. When they debuted they were hyped like whatever xD But I was more into B.A.P and Nu´est at that time ^^. And I didn´t like their music at all - History and Mama are okay... This time I think they have really nice tracks except of Wolf xD I don´t know why they kept chosing it as main track but never mind. The song is weird and I listened to it more than a few times - I thought the more often I listen to it , it may become better - but it isnot xD The best song of their album are rather the slow songs like Baby Don´t Cry ( My favourite song) and My lady.

EXO - Baby don´t cry


Such a beautiful song and here we can listen to their great vocals ... I mean we couldn´t hear it in the songs like Mama and Wolf xD Yeah and if you ask me who I like the most I think it´s between Luhan, Tao and Kris xD The rest of the album is also great :) Black Pearl is an up-tempo song which I like very much. :) Do you liked their Album? And who is your bias? :D

 ~~~

Philtre - Fade feat. Younha


Last but not least - Fade from Philtre. I found her last time and she is really a great singer. Her soft and melancholic voice is so angelic/awesome/whatever. I really like the MV - It fits to the atmosphere of the song. And I love the shown outfits - LOVE ♥ 


~~~

This was my music update for today :) MBLAQ´s new single will be published tomorrow - So happy ! ♥ And yeah I hope the weather will stay nice like this. Have a nice week :3

Love Min Hee ♥

4 comments:

  1. Ich find den neuen Song von Hyori auch ganz gut und das Musik Video ist auch super geworden, nur kann ich mit dem Ende nicht so viel anfangen. Hyori spielt doch das Mädel wenn sie groß ist!?? wer ist dann bitte diese Polizistin?? Hach keine Ahnung. Das ist verwirrend! >-<
    Außerdem muss ich zugeben dass ich Wolf ziemlich gerne mag. Naja ist halt Geschmackssache. Und zu meine Bias, ich find Kai am besten und ja das hat zum Großteil was mit seinem Aussehen zu tun. Der Kerl ist wirklich unglaublich sexy! XD
    Übrigens war ich bei ihrem Debut eher ihr Fan, damals hat mich B.A.P. nicht so wirklich gereizt. >o<

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Da hast du aber recht - ich habe es einfach mal so hingenommen xD Viele videos machen einfach keinen sinn und ich fand hier war es sogar recht nachvollziehbar :3
    Ohja Kai ist hot - aber richtig xD Aber ich finde Luhan und Kris so lustig keine ahnung wieso - Ich mag ihre Persönlichkeit xD

    haha ganz anders als bei mir - B.A.P war schon toll und ich war ja schon vorher Jong Guk fan xD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, ich höre Lee Hyori und CL seit dem Release ihrer Songs teilweise auf dauerschleife!~ Wobei mich 'Bad Girls' von Lee Hyori einfach viel mehr anspricht. Und das Video ist einfach super dazu gemacht! Crazy, funny & very stylish! :D
    Auf MBLAQ bin ich auch schon gespannt. Mal schauen wann das MV raus ist. Ich bin ja sehr schlecht dabei sowas zu finden, haha <D


    much loves,
    Hong
    P.S.: Danke für deinen follow ♥ Wirst direkt zurückgefollowed find dein Design super schön und sweet Infinite Cursor!!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ich finde das Mädchen einfach so knuddelig - und das styling war wirklich cool :)

      Das MV dazu ist gestern rausgekommen - schau es dir an - die Jugs sehen verdammt hot aus in anzügen ! kkk :D

      Dankeschön ♥ Und ich finde dein Blog richtig schön bzw. professionell :3

      Delete