June 29, 2013

완성! Finished -

Annyeong  C:

Akward Happy Dance :D

Yeah I finally got all exams behind me and have no motivation left anymore - Just wanna have vacation ~ PLEEEASE T_____T But therefore I can now dedicate my free time more in my blog and hobbies ! :DD I am so relieved now everything is over - I only need to wait for the end of this school year and then OH MY GEESH ~ my final year :O Time passes really quickly - When I started this blog I could not imagine that I will be that persistant xD But I am happy to be able to write here about my biggest passion :)) Even though I am posting less than before - I am sorry for that :O Yes and now a little music update with my opinion kkk

Let´s start with one of the greatest rookies of 2012 - 
B.A.P with Coffee Shop ~


Their new single is a slower-mid-tempo song and calms you really down. It makes you relax and also let you dream for a while. Coffee Shop let you have a break just like in real coffee shop and forget everything around you - the vocals are helping to create this atmosphere xD Yong Guk´s charismatic rap let you entirely immerse in the dreamland. Haha this is my opinion after listen to it -( after my last exam in philosophy) - Somehow it makes you happy, let you accept everything, forget all bad stuff and just let you enjoy the moment. I am really satisfied with this song and their MV is also really good- fits in this kind of atmosphere. But I have to say that I personnaly didn´t expect them to release a new song - they had their comeback in march and were promoting till may and now again - I mean they need a break - it is really nice to listen to a new song but I also care for their health - It must be very tiring/exhausting - I hope they are all fine. What do you  think? Do you like their new single? How about their concept?

~~~

4minute - Is it poppin?


This song - Now I can say it after listening to all their albums - is my favourite one of 4minute xD Although it was released yesterday. Even What´s my name wasn´t that catchy xD I really like it because it is girly, cute but not too cute and sexy. Sohyun is so awesome here ♥ And it´s so catchy ! Their concept is great and I like the dance C: Do you like it? - Ah KBS wanted to block the song because they used "Ass" in the lyrics - nya they are overreacting xD ( The song reminds me of one song from After School´s debut xD)

~~~

BTS -  We are Bulletproof pt.2


I am really impressed of BTS/Bulletproof Boyscouts/ Bangtan Boys xD Their rap, music style is so "dayum freakin awesoooome" kkk xD I cannot get enough from their album - this is HipHop ! ♥ Their single album  has 4 songs, 1 instrumental track, 2 speech tracks of them, in which they talk about random stuff (just like in school xD) -> Their album was named "2 cool 4 skool" xD You have to listen to it if you like Hiphop - there is also a r´n´b song - it is also very catchy :D Do you like them? Did you like No more dream? kkk Some people are already annoyed because they think BTS is overrated - but I think they really got talent :D

~~~

Girl´s Day - Female President




Girl´s Day newest single - Female President- somehow the strong female concept is popular right now isn´t it? kkk I think the song is nice but at the moment I am listening more to the other songs than their new single. It is good but not very special ~ Their MV concept is very sexy and their dance choreography is interesting too :D Do you like their new single? How about their concept? They are many negative comments about it - but I have seen much more sexier concept which weren´t appropriate. kkk

~~~

2YOON - Nightmare


Finally, I got the chance to listen to their Harvest Moon album ~ Yaii - And nightmare is my favorite track :) The melody is addicting and Ilhoon´s Rap ~ Really great combination of  Gayoon, Jiyoon vocals and Ilhoon´s Rap skills ♥ The album is really great - Listen to it ! :D Now only Sohyun and Jihyun should make a sub-unit group xD Maybe under " 2HYUN" xD kkk

~~~

Right now I have so many thing over which I can be only excited :D The next months are full with great, debuts, album releases, comebacks etc. :D So now my -Wait For - Shedule xD

July - 2NE1 Comeback, WIN show, Seung Yoon´s Debut, Myname(?)
August - GD´s 2nd Full album ♥, New Single from 2NE1, Wonder Girls (?)
September - Taeyang´s 2nd Full album :D, BTOB (?), New Single from 2NE1, Miss A (?), SPICA(?)
October - YG´s new Girl Group, Seventeen(?), 2NE1´s mini album release, M4M(?), BIGBANG

So I am super excited :) Oh did you know that INFINITE will start a World Tour? I hope they can come to Germany too :O But I only foud out that they will go to England and France ~ kkk Maybe? That would be great :DD Somehow I miss to watch their reality tv kkk

Right now I am planning to do a BTOB Fanproject from German Melodies :D But it is still under the planning progress :o If we are ready we will announce it :DD And YEAH - I am now a full member of their daum fancafe xD 

So that was my update :)
- Love Min Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment