Annyeong ! :D

I finally got my driver´s license ♥
MBLAQ is finally back - Oh yes these gorgeous boys ♥ Their album is great too :) This time it is more mature and I think even more seducing xD Or something like this :) Their concept for Smoky Girl is great too.
I love them in suits - so hot xD But Thunder´s flamingo pink hair annoys me a little bit xD And Joon does not really look good with hats on his head :O G.O looked so mesmerizing in this MV - his new hair style suits him :3 I really like this song - it seems to be more mysterious/serious and more mature :) Really like the concept of it and the song is also very addicting although it is a relative slow song :) What do you think ? Do you like their new concept and song?
~~~
Rap Song in 12 different accent
If you watch this you will be definetely amused by it. I have watched for xx times aready and I cannot get enough of it because it is so funny and the beat is so catchy. He is Youtuber and yeah rapper who writes everything by himself. Check his other Rap Song in 11 different accent - both videos are super hilarious. :D Which accent did you like the most ? I think the Russian and Scottish accent were quite good imitated by him xD.
~~~
Henry - Trap feat. Taemin & Kyuhyun
Henry´s new single is super awesome. Especially the background melody od the piano is great :) I like the meaning of this song and nice to see that other sm artists featured here too. The I´m trapped move is funny xD Yeah all in all a great song :) But the mv is not that great - I mean it´s not bad but also not very special ^^
~~~
June Comeback
11.06.13
vs.
ChoColat and Sistar have the same Comeback Date and their teasers are already puplished. Who do you think is better? I am more Sistar fan but if I have to choose between the teasers I like ChoColat´s more - I don´t know why :) Both concepts are darker and sexy - Black Tinkerbell and Give it to me - Both titles sounds promising - I am excited to see their mvs and listen to their albums :)
~~~
This was my music update for today :) I recently wrote a DIY for a foldable Clutch on my other blog :) Check it out :)
Love Min Hee

Henrys Album ist so gut O__O Finde es super dass er nun Solo etwas macht, er kam irgendwie immer etwas kurz bei Super Junior M. An das Smoky Girl von MBLAQ habe ich mich irgendwie noch nicht so richtig gewöhnt :/
ReplyDeleteIch muss mir das noch anhören aber bestimmt ist es genial :D Stimmt aber Suju hat ja jetzt mehr Zeit fur Solos :D
DeleteJa? Vielleicht wird es ja noch - Ich mag das Lied richtig gerne, das r&b mäßige an dem Song finde ich besonders toll :)
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum bestandenen Führerschein ^^ Beim ersten Mal geschafft? :))
ReplyDeleteIch liebe die neue Single von Henry und finde auch den Tanz mit dem Tuch toll^^ Das Album muss ich mir unbedingt noch anhören!
Was Smoky Girl angeht, mag ich den Song auch, muss mich allerdings auch noch ein bisschen mehr reinhören.
Freu mich auf die beiden Comebacks!!
Dankeschön :) Nein leider nicht :O Aber bei zweiten Mal ^^
DeleteJaa das album ist richtig toll - unbedingt treinghören xD
Das war bei mir auch so :)
Und die Comebacks sind echt gelungen finde ich :D
What a great post! I love Kpop thanks for sharing ♡
ReplyDeletePs: May I invite you to my giveaway?
Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:
www.freshminhtea.com