June 24, 2013

KPOP RANDOM TALK CORNER #1

Annyeong Peeps ! :D


This will be a new part of my blog - Talking about the Kpop news stuff about my favourite groups :))
~~~

2NE1´s Comeback & Concept

Yes in the last days there were quite good news and some really bad ones. But at first I will tell the good ones. Yang Hyun Suk (YG) started to write his "diary" again at YG-Life to update us fans with his plans. I was surprised because he is rather the kind of person who trolls the fans and not showing his plans about his artists. But therefore I am super happy and excited all about the new announcements. First of all - like every might know - 2NE1 will have their comeback in july and this time it will be different :) Like what ? They won´t released a mini-album a soon their release their new single. He plans to release every month till october one song of the album and in addition to that - every single will have a mv. The title track which 2NE1 will release in the end of July will have reggae as genre. I am really excited how it will be - because there aren´t very many songs in this genre in Kpop - xD But I think it will be sucessful if we look at 2NE1´s past kkk. What do you think about it? Are you excited to see 2NE1 back on stage again?  I cannnnnoooot wait to see it :o

~~~

YG´s New Boygroups - A or B ?

Finally some news about YG´s new Boygroups. I think I have written about B.I.  a really talented rapper and trainee. He will be the leader of Boygroup B. Yes now to the explanation of these names. YG hasn´t decided on their names yet, because there will be a competition between these groups. Group A has 5 members and an average age of 20 and Group B has 6 members and  an average of 17. Both groups will be hiphop. And they both are ready to debut but YG doesn´t want to let them debut at the same time- so he has to decide for one of the groups. This time the decision will be made by the audience. They will start to air the show " WIN" mid next month. ( Abreviation of Who Is Next teaser) and then the winner group will be named as WINNER. The looser group will have to train again. Maybe some of the members will be replaced a.s.o. . The audience can vote through sns and other social media. I am personally a little bit skeptic because this kind of platform is really hard. They have to show their skills and charms to impress the audience and I am sorry for the " looser" team. They all have skills and they are so near at their dream debut but then because of the decision of the public they cannot. I think it is more easier for them if YG decides this. And yeah in Group A is Kang Seung Yoon who will release on the 15th July his solo. I am excited and I will definetely watch this show on youtube, but still I have this weird feeling. It is also good that the will air this with subtitles in Englisch, Chinese and Japanese :) So we don´t have to wait for other subbing groups to sub them :) kkkk

What do you think? Do you like this kind of platform to choose a group? 

~~~

YG´s New Girl Group

Will debut in October or better said, the members of the group :) YG plans to let the members having a solo appearance before they debut as a group. In the meantime he will see if they are popular enough to let them debut as a group. But I hope there will be a new girl group :) I am looking forward especially to Jenny Kim - I think she has potential :)

~~~

BTOB & MELODY 

There was a big conflict within the Korean Melodies. There was a rumour that BTOB is an "Sasaeng-idol", which means that they would treat the hardcore-fans really good - there was even a dating rumour. So somehow it escalated and " normal " fans started to attack the so-called "Sasaeng Fans", even though some of them were innocent. Like this many fansites of  the so-called hardcore fans were put down and made many fans upset. They all tried to protect BTOB´s image but in not a really good way - they had the right intention but the way they use wasn´t the right one. They made it even worse - the situation became like a fanwar (only in Korea) and many new rumours came up. So the situation is still a big topic but BTOB and CUBE try to solve this and the matter is calming down at the moment - I hope they are fine. Now they are preparing a new album for their real Comeback ♥ It is soon - i think mayber in september? :D Now I can take the chance to make some advertisement :)  If you want to cheer BTOB up there is a project " BTOB is a diamon that will shine forever." I also participated in it ~ Let´s cheer them up ! :D


And in addition to that I am now a moderator of the the german melody page on facebook :) Please support us and like the page ~ Thank You :)  BTOB German Melody

~~~
So that was everything what I want to share with you :) I hope you have anice day ^^ And I have to say that Bangtan Boys mini album/ single album is so super freaking awesome that you have to listen to it if you like hiphop and rap :)

Till the next entry ~
- Love Min Hee

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED FOR 2NE1 COMEBACK. YEEEEEESS.
    Thanks for the info, and love your bloggie! C:

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dara, I love her! :) You have a nice blog. I am your new follower on GFC. I hope you will follow me back, come see my blog now. See you dear! :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete