Finally I had some time to update myself with the new songs kkk -
I am still watching BTOB´s MTV Diary and I must say that I am amazed by these boys ~
Seeing how talented they are- I am like this */////*
They are really good at singing, rapping and playing instruments :)
- Such randomness - aaah Sungjae ! ♥
But now to the new groups which debuted in march :)
M4M - Sadness
This is the new boygroup of Cube Entertainment :)
The MV remembers me of one of Beast xD
But this is not the only thing that reminds me of their sunbaes ~
Their music style is also slighthly similiar to Beast and Super Junior ~
Do you think the same too ?
But I still like the song ! :)
At the beginning of the MV - it really reminds me of a part of Beast´s Shock MV xD
But I wonder if the song is in Chinese? I mean I didn´t understand a think except of sadness xD
*googling*
Aaah - this 4 member group which consists of Jimmy, Vinson, Bin, Alen debuted in China and Korea simultaneously :)
So that´s why there are to versions of the song :)
I think both versions are good xD
~~~
Verbal Jint feat. Ailee- If it ain´t love
Such a great Song ! ♥
And I like the 50´s style of the MV :)
I was irritated when I saw " Ailee" - but in the end I recognized her as Nam Gyuri xD
So Ailee is only singing the song and is not the same person who sing it in the MV -
Verbal Jint - he is one of my rapper gods xD I love every song of him and his rapstyle is daebak ! ♥
Furthermore I liked it when they used a part of Heaven xD
haha :)
~~~~
G.NA feat. BTOB´s Ilhoon - Oops
Ilhoon gwiyomi looks so badass here xD ♥
haha and G.NA still looks super amazing :3
Oops is nice xD The first time it watched I was laughing hard xD
Haha but the MV is quite amusing :)
But the end with the repeating oops is annoying after listen to the song for a few times :O
~~~
Also there was Girl´s Day Comeback after " 2 Years" - :)
Expect
I don´t know why they are calling this comeback although they released last year and the year before EPs.
But never mind xD I really liked their single Nothing last forever :)
But this also the only song I know xD
So I didn´t have any expectation of Expect xD - Oh this wordplay is daebak xD - no not really :O
But it is quite good :) I have to listen to their Expectation album if i had time.
~~~
And EvoL also released a new mini album - Second Evolution
Get Up
Oh - I don´t know why they have chosen Get up as title song -
It is not very good - or better expressed I don´t like it -
The MV is also weird - But I have to listen to their new album -
Their last one was great :) So I have to give them a chance :3
~~~
AA - Come back
Although I think the MV is amateur like I think it is still charming xD
At first I wasn´t impressed by the song because it was just like many other songs -
And the renessaince reminding melody in the beginning confused me when I saw their outfits xD
But afterwards I sang the chorus Come back, come back , come back to me xD
At after listening to it a few time I started to like it :)
Especially the verse in the beginning :) So in the end it is a really catchy song xD
I think the rainbow coloured hawfawk looks so funny :´)
~~~
Glam - In front of the mirror
The meaning behind the song is nice :)
But somehow I like the bridges and verses more than the chorus
In front of the mirror is still a great song :D
It was amusing to watch the MV of it kkk
~~~
Rania - Just Go
I still know when I write about their comeback xD
- Thinking back to Dr feel good - I think the song is better :)
And I like it somehow although the songs of Rania never impressed me xD
But Just go has power and I think that is why I like it :)
The concept of the MV is definetely much much better than before xD
I also have to listen to the album if i find time T____T
~~~
Feeldog, Junhyung, LE - You got some nerves
Oh mean I forgot to introduce this song to you all -
It was on my playlist but I didn´t see it xD
This song is simply AWESOME ♥
I mean the beat, the melody and the rap is awe awe awe ♥
Lately I am popping freestyle to it kkk :)
Great song for it xD
~~~
Speed - Pain the love of heart (?)
The beginning of the song war really great but then it got worse -
I only like the beginning of the song the chorus is to mainstream and so on xD
This single is okay it is not bad but also not very impressive :D
It is good okay but I would not listen to it more often :´)
~~~
Tritops - Too foolish for you
MV : Very drama like - but nice :)
But I still prefer Love addiction -
I am not very in the ballade mood xD
But their voices are still great to listen ^-^
- The album is also on my to listen list T____T
~~~
T-Love aka. Kim Tae Woo feat. Megan Lee - OPPA
I really like this song ! :)
3 years - that is how long I subscribed to Megan Lee´s Youtube channel :)
And it is amazing that she will debut in Korea soon !
I am so happy for her haha :´)
In addition to that her Korean is great now kkk :)
But now back to Kim Tae Woo
Cosmic Girl
His voice is great isn´t it ?
Haha as one of the first generation idols he still makes great music :)
He was a member of the legendary group G.O.D xD
But I think the other songs of his album are better than his title song cosmic girl xD
~~~
And I just finished listening to Jabbawockeez Album :)
Yes Jabbawockeez - the first dance crew winning American Best Dance Crew kkk :)
And these two songs are my favourite songs :)
Without you
Would You
The whole album is just great - great for dancing , sleeping and so on xD
But not only the music is great - they are EYEMAZING then they dance :)
I love great popping/hiphop dancers haha :)
~~~
So that´s it :)
I hope you enjoy reading and listen to the music -
Even though the post is very long today T____T
Mianhae :O
Bye bye
- Love Min hee

Also ich liebe ja Expect von Girl's Day. Habe ich echt rauf und runter gehört :D
ReplyDeleteLG Hang