
-------
At first I want to share a really funny/hilarious/super cute video kkk
Yes Peniel of BtoB has also a vlog section for himself :)
You don´t know how often I watched this video because of PenJae xD
There was a episode in their reality show B+ diary when the maknae line has to cross dress kkk
So in this video they parodies the worst pick up lines which guys never should use ever in their life time :´)
-
Sungjae is such a cutie and how they harmonized when they act together xD
Peniel is also awesome kkk :)
>> My name is Peniel. But You can call me Tonight. Yeahh ~ <<
This made me go INSANE xD haha
You know I am busy learning the WoW dance it´s such a funny dance uhhh yeah ~ :D
~~~~
Now to the newest release of our much loved G-Dragon :)
EY YO - this is a incredible swagging making mood song ~
I am waiting for the MV release but I know I will be funny :)
It´s such a powerful, individual song ~ I really really like it :)
Some may don´t like it because it is so different from the "mainstream" Kpop -
But I don´t care - He also doesn´t care -
His music style doesn´t focus on the popularity in the music industry anymore -
He makes music which he likes and not for selling xD
I hope you like it too but if not it is okay :´)
This beat and bass aaaw really really catchy - cannot stop dancin´ :)
~~~
Lunafly - As long as you love me COVER
Honestly - I am not a Justin Bieber fan
- But I must say that some of his songs are really good.
Somehow I like covers of his songs more - Like Boyfriend by Aaron Yi
and this cover of Lunafly - I mean the compositions are great :)
And I really love this cover - great voices and emotions ♥
As expected really impressive kkk I like every cover of them :3
And also they will release a new a single in a few days
- So this is the MV teaser of Fly to Love
I think the concept is super cute and I am anticipating their "comeback" xD
The song gives a fresh summer feeling doesn´t it?
Looking forward to it :3
~~~
And the last song is I will introduce today is -
Davichi´s Be warmed feat. Verbal Jint
I am not really listening to Davichi although they are really good singers !
Because they do only pop ballade - which are also great but I need dance songs xD
But still I really like them and this song is great ! Verbal Jint ♥ hehehe :3
~~~~
So this all for today :)
I think about to finally continuing my review posts xD
And also extra theme posts :)
Maybe - XD
See you soon ♥
- Love Min Hee
Kann es sein, dass du ein bisschen BtoB addicted geworden bist? XD
ReplyDeleteFinde ich aber sehr gut. Ich bin auch total verrückt nach ihnen :D
LG Hang
Ttak geollyeosseo! xD
ReplyDeleteJaja du hast mich erwischt xD
BtoB ist jetzt auch in meiner Bias liste :) kkk
Und freust du dich auch schon so auf ihr Comeback ? :)
Ich bin schon super gespannt und excited :3
Haha das ist gut :) Dann können wr zusammen fangirlen xD
I love G-dragon's songs! He has a very unique sense of style. I went to his concert last year and I wasn't disappointed. Him and the members are omg so good!
ReplyDelete