Annyeong !
Yeah finally I will post my review xD
Product information :
Price : 10,00 € for 50 ml
Ingredients :
6953682-Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Sodium Styrene/MA Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Benzylsalicylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1 Carbomer, Citral, Citrus medica Limonum Extract/Lemon fruit extract, Disodium Edta, Gentiana lutea Extract/Gentiana lutea root extract, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethan Sulfonic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Nylon-12, PEG/PPG-18/18: Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthum Gum, Parfum: Fragance.
Function :
This product should reduce dark spots, scars on the face like the name of it already says :). Within 12 weeks we should see any differences from before. It can also be used as a daily moisturizer. To have a really good and full effect of this cream we should use it for 3 months or longer.
My opinion :
The fragrance is quite nice - like lemon and orange ( certainly because of the use of vitamin C). It hast a creamy but more watery consistency and moisturizes the skin really well. In addition to that it really soaks in the skin really fast and after that the skin feels very softly :)
These were the good things about this product.
After using it over 5 months I still don´t see any differences than before. Of course dark spots disappeared but I don´t think because of this product. Usually they would do so even without this cream. This product didn´t keep his promise when I used it .
My sister used it already for 9 months and there was a difference. We could see it already after 4 months that her skincolor got lighter and there weren´t any spots either.
PROs :
- nice fragrance
- soaks in the skin very fast
- good mosturizer
CONs :
- doesn´t reduce the spots really
- the price ( because of the reason before)
Fazit :
I think this product is not for every skin type. It doesn´t work at my type - but on my sister´s.
I wouldn´t buy it again for myself. But I will try to use it until it´s empty - maybe there will be a change?
~~~~
I hope it was helpful :)
My review writing skills are not very good -
But I will try improving it -
Love Min Hee ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment