So the second post today !
This week there were a lot new releases :)
And also really great songs :)
Let´s start ~
BtoB - Second Confession
Such a refreshing and cute song ! :)
I really like the melody and the lyrics ♥ The MV is also super cute - especially when the members played on the mini versions of instruments ♥ Haha but is it a coincidence? First Infinite released an lovely cute concepted song Man in Love and now BtoB with Second Confession too :) But I really like both songs - Even though I like the single of BtoB more but therefore I love the MV of Man In Love kkk
Yeah and I was super happy that Peniel got more lines ~
His rapping parts are super cute ♥
And the dance - haha Ilhoon influenced it with his gwiyomi kkk
~~~
M.I.B - Nod Along
Their Comeback ! :)
I think I introduced the Most Incredible Busters when they debuted in 2011 -They had a special way to debut :) All member released first solo songs before G.D.M (Girls.Dreams.Money) was released. I anticipated their debut because every solo song of them was just great. But therefore I was more disappointed of G.D.M because this song is somehow weird xD
Now they release Nod Along and I again became interested in them - This song is really - seriously - awesome ! - A perfect mix of vocals, rap, beats and instruments ♥ You will like this song definetely haha :) - Or not - kk
~~~
Phantom- Come as you are feat. Verbal Jint
Since their debut I really like them ! And this song is again super great -
I love their vocals and Verbal Jint´s rap fitted so well ♥
Perfection again kkk - I love Sanchez voice ♥
~~~
Pure - I still love you
A new boygroup debuted ! They are from Pure Entertainment - ( what a coincidence xD)
Yeah and I think they have potential - There were rumours before their debut that they were cast because they have similiar looks to TVXQ xD Because their CEO is an super Cassopeia and it was also said that they were also holding a demonstration for their reunion kkk. But I don´t know if it is true.
Now to the song. I really like it - their vocals are good and their style also. But they remind me a little bit of Beast and the early years of Bigbang in their music style. But still I like the song and will watching over this group :) Have to listen to their album :)
~~~
Jay Park - Joah ( I like it )
Again a super cute song of him xD
I like his voice because he can sing everything even dirty things (what he also does) and it´s still like if he sings a love song or confess to you :D Do you know what I mean and share the same opinion ? :D
I like the song but I think his last songs were better like Know you name, Girlfriend, Got you back :)
kkk The MV is also quite cute :P
~~~
Psy - Gentlemen
Yeah the new single of Psy which the whole world anticipated to see if he is not only a "One Hit Wonder" -
I like the song but I can see that this song has not the same potential as Oppan Gangnam Style.
Why ? I think the beat is not fast enough or maybe it is not as catchy as Gangnam Style. The weird and crazy parts are also in this song what is really great. Before I watched the MV of Gangnam style I was only listening to the audio and it was already catchy and funny and was dancing to it already. I didn´t had the same experience with Gentleman xD Furthermore I undersood by listening to it for the first time "mother fuc**er gentlemen" xD. Maybe it can be sucessful if the dance is also strange/weird/random/akward like the the horse dance move kkk But I hope people won´t blame him - I mean there are already harrassing and mean, evil comments about him - I like Psy´s music no matter what. I like his music before and not knowing that Gangnam style will be so sucessful - because he is refreshing, authentic, funny and a really great artist. If he cannot be a world star he is already big in Southkorea and Asia in general :)
///Edit///
Yessir - he is also one of a kind kkk - Now listening to a few more times you cannot stop listening to the song and the MV is dope - DOPE xD You know when you think Whuuut? xD It is really great and I really guessed that Ga In would dance abracadabra xD But I didn´t expect that it will be the main dance move od his choreography xD Because every kpop fan can dance to abracdabra xD haha :) Haha but I still dunno what Mother, Father , Gentlemen should mean xD I don´t care if it will be sucessful again - but it´s a great song - The beat reminds me of some tracks of GD kkk
~~~
Last but not least -
Zion.T - Babay ft. Gaeko ( Dynamite Duo)
My Baby *_____* just released a new album - YESSIR ♥
IT IS SUPER EPIC kkk - Yeah Babay is such a cool song :)
I really like his special way to sing and rap - :3
Yeah - the album is really great :) If you like his songs - it is definetely a must xD
~~~~
I am thinking about to write about special topics like about prejudices about Asians and to explain, compare and confirm if they are true or false in my opinion /experience as an Asian xD -
What do you think about it? Do you have sugesstions for topics you would want to read?
I really appreciate you opinion about this project ! :)
So please comment if you want to :) ♥
That was it for today -
- Love Min Hee

Much love,
ReplyDeleteWengie
www.wengie.com"
"You have a cool blog!
Mit Psy kann ich dir nur zustimmen. ich mag PSy's musik eigentlich auch, aber dieses Lied haut mich nicht um. Es hat für mich nichts originelles.
ReplyDeleteEinmal dieser abracadabra dance move und dann finde ich auch noch, dass die zeilen, wo er 'mariya' oder was auch immer singt sehr an gangnam style erinnert. Ka.. :D
hab es mir aber auch erst 2x angehört ^^