May 2, 2013

Where are you my dream ?

Annyeong ! :)


Happy B-Day SungJae you tree-piranha-whatever-alien xD

Sorry for my absence lately -
Because of school taking most of my free time right now I cannot blog so often. But therefore many things happened xD Like I got stuck in a lift in our school xD Yeah I will never go up with this lift ever again haha :)

Yeah and right now I have difficulties to find a subject I want to study - I still have a year but still I want to settle my plans soon -I mean I don´t want to do it in the last minute xD Yeah I feel kinda akward about it :O
I have no preference right now and feeling a little lost T___T The most suitable branch would be science or the technical but I don´t know if I fit in there. I mean I cannot imagine me in there - I cannot imagine anything 
This is kinda sad - yup a finding crisis awwwww :O

Do you have already you plan for your future? What do you want to do ?
~~~

This shouln´t be an offtopic post xD But I want to share you my feelings right now ~ Yeah and now to the new music updates :) I didn´t have the time to listen to all new releases but a few - c:



First 4Minutes new album "Name is 4Minute"


I think this album is not as good as Volume Up because the songs in their new album are not that catchy but I do like their concept for What´s your name - And I cannot understand why many people are criticizing Hyuna´s outfit - I mean BEG and RaniA are not better in this aspect and they are not called bitchy or something like this. Yeah the other songs like What´s my name and Gimme more are also not that catchy. I listened to the album twice but didn´t know the chorus anymore kkk - So yeah but I like it - maybe I have to listen to it more often :) - I really like the dance - should I learn it ? kkk xD

~~~~

SHINee   "Why So Serious? - The Misconceptions Of Me"


The first song Nightmare was similiar to their song Sherlock which I don´t like and that is why I don´t really like it. The title song Why so serious is kinda in a old school style ~ I thought it would be a hiphop song - Maybe because of GD xD - But I think it is leaned on to some of MJ´s songs. Like a fire, Dangerous and Evil are  great tracks - my favourite tracks of this album. I wasn´t that impressed of their last album or better said their Lucifer album was the best and somehow I don´t like their newer tracks tanymore. They are doing more mid-tempo  pop songs with a mystery theme. Not really my genre xD But I think this a better album than their Dream Girl. I haven´t watch their MV - so I cannot say anything to their concept :O

~~~

Juniel - Fall in L



Fall in L ( You mean Myungsoo? xDD). This album of Juniel has a super aegyo/kawaii concept. I really like her super angelic voice but this is to much xD At least Dream Boy xD And the other songs are okay - I really don´t like too cute songs but My lips is a super nice song and my favourite song of her album :) Her first and second album are in my opinion her best one - especially her first album with the collaboration with Jung Yonghwa ♥ haha :3

~~~

Yeah so this is it :D I also listened to the old album of B.A.P and I really like them all except for a few songs but never mind :) kkk Yeah and I also had time to do a fanart :D



Kkk I really work hard on it and it took 2 hours and it doesn´t look like him at all - I don´t know but I keep thinking this person is a mix of minhyuk and sungyeol and chanyeol xD Oh mean - I have to try harder :D
Do you know from which MV it is ? kkk  Try to answer it :DD haha 

~~~

So this is the end :D
I hope you liked it kkk 

Love Min Hee ☻


No comments:

Post a Comment