Annyeong ~
In the last weeks there were so many things that happened in my life - Oh my this sounds really melodramatic ~ " Don´t judge me!" JJH ♥ xD But it really felt like a stereotypical drama - I mean the up and down´s in a really short time xD Yeah what happened? There was a big misunderstanding, a super dumb fail and high dosis of pure stress which let me feel really depressive and disappointed in myself for a while.
I´m kinda relieved now that everything is over at the moment - hoping that it won´t get worse xD Normally I am kind of person if I fail, really loose all my confidence in myself - Keep asking if I can do it and so on ~ But this time I got up after falling really hard much faster up - And so I am back again - full with energy, motivation and ambitions xD
Right now I am again in the examination period - waeee - but this is also a reason for my less posting kkk. I will try to update more if I have time but seriously I haven´t even enough time for myself T__T *frustrated* Because I am working as waitress, tutor for Latin, and also as a seller in a Bubble Tea Shop and not to mention my full time job "school". But what really brightened my mood was that my albums which I ordered last month arrived ! Just YAIII ♥ And Angi selled some of her albums - so I got the chance to purchrase Taeyang´s first mini album kkk ♥
So and some pics - by the way I also got a new camera - my first "spiegelreflex" ♥
- Right now totally in Love with my nikon 3100 ♥ And let´s start the pic spam kkkk
BtoB Press Play ♥
I like the way they fold the cd case thingy kkk ♥
kkk Ilhoonie´s sign looks like a swan :D
~~~~~
Infinite H - Fly High
Hooottttiiiiies ♥
_______________________________________________________________________________
So yeah Picspam ends here ~ kkk :) Well next saturday my awe Youngbae will turning 25 and me turning 17 :) Hoping that his solo comeback is soon after his last album release in 2010 - so long T____T - :) This month is great - not only that CL - my biggest female bias kkk - having her first solo release /YEAH YEAH YEAH/ - Shinhwa released a new album, 2PM is back and what really make fans crazy - EXO´s Comeback - Yeah you saw it right? - No comeback jokes anymore xD Yeah I am curious what their concept will be and they will promote as a whole group no exo-m and k- only exo xD So 12 member grooup is coming :P Yeah now to three songs that stucked in my head recently :)
So yeah Picspam ends here ~ kkk :) Well next saturday my awe Youngbae will turning 25 and me turning 17 :) Hoping that his solo comeback is soon after his last album release in 2010 - so long T____T - :) This month is great - not only that CL - my biggest female bias kkk - having her first solo release /YEAH YEAH YEAH/ - Shinhwa released a new album, 2PM is back and what really make fans crazy - EXO´s Comeback - Yeah you saw it right? - No comeback jokes anymore xD Yeah I am curious what their concept will be and they will promote as a whole group no exo-m and k- only exo xD So 12 member grooup is coming :P Yeah now to three songs that stucked in my head recently :)
LC9 is also known as the male version of Browned Eyed Girls because they are from Nega Network - the former label of Brown Eyed Girls and is it a coincidence that Ga In featured there kkk I really like this song, but the Mv does not make sense at all - Beating up and fighting nice concept but no logic - why are they fighting haha - Just like agang :P and then I really love the song of Swings, Seo In Guk and NSJoonJi - Nice ! T-ARA´s sub unit group has also released a nice song and that ding da ding da ding reminds me of BtoB oh oh oh oh in WOW kkk
So that is all - Have a nice week :)
- Love Min Hee










No comments:
Post a Comment