May 28, 2013

´Cause I am a bad girl ...

Annyeong ! :3

So yeah today the MV to The baddest female has been published - and I love everything. My expectations were fulfilled and I love every second of this video. The song is so different to everything I have listened till now. The one beat sounds like a mix of Harlem Shake and GD´s Lights off but it´s so addicting. Nappeun Gizibe, Nappeun Gizibe - Unni oh - unni oh xD And although it´s only a 75 beats/sec it is not slow at all. 


I really like all outfit concepts- especially the hiphop one with the white long shirt and so on. The lyrics are so badass and I hope it will be very sucessful. Her crew - so funny and I didn´t know that Lydia Paek featured in there too - I was so happy to see her. I mean Lydia is such a cool personality and singer but why is she only a composer? She should debut to xD I really want to see her more on stage as a singer than as a dancer - not that she is bad ( she is perfect ahgdshaghj *___*). So all in all I think it is a really great song. kkk I want her to release a full album but at first 2NE1´s comeback - I hope we Blackjacks don´t have to wait long anymore. I mean the album which they produced with Will.I.Am should be released a long time ago but still isn´t xD. 

"This is For All My Bad Girls Around The World
Not Bad Meaning Bad But Bad Meaning Good U Know
Let’s Light It up And Let It Burn Like We Don’t care
Let em know How It Feels Damn Good To Be Bad."

~~~

Saturday was Japan Day in Düsseldorf :) I went there with some of my friends and we had a lot of fun- had a foto shooting and delicous food ! Yummy :3 At my other blog you can see more pictures :3 Click Here. There were so many people - like every year so we had a people blockade and couldn´t walk properly at the main street xD. There were also little children performing traditional drumming and little Japanese girls wearing kimono and yukata - so cute ! - Unfortunately I didn´t take pictures of them :O What we did there? Walking around, buying stuff, eating and of course admire some cosplayer kkk. Like every time we go to Düsseldorf we buy "special" korean melon and peach candy xD. The weather was at first cold, then it got warmer and sunny - really nice weather. But later on it was raining - Some cosplayers had to struggle because of the weather changes - it couldn´t decide to be nice or rainy .... kinda annoying xD At it was first time that we got a seat on the train back way to home. Usually we would have to sit on the ground xD Yeah and it was kinda funny when older people living in Düsseldorf why all these people are here and costumed. It   is hard to explain - I mean we cannot just say - because of the japanese people living there haha. They were really confused xD.

~~~

So yeah this was my entry for today :)
My biology exam went well and we have a long weekend soon. Yaii ! ♥
Have a nice day -

- Love Min Hee ♥



1 comment:

  1. Dein Blog ist wirklich schön!
    Beim Japantag wäre ich auch gern gewesen, dafür fahre ich allerdings auf die Buchmesse, ich freu mich schon :D
    Alles Liebe
    Allie

    ReplyDelete