May 27, 2013

Every Rose Has Its Thorn ...

Annyeong ! ♥

This will be only a short entry but shortly there will be a post about the Japan Day in Düsseldorf, my birthday post and a lot of new music updates ~ Yeah I am finally 17 kkk

I am waiting for CL solo like a crazy hyper fangirl - I cannot wait anymore awwww, I mean even Yang Hyun Suk is satisfied with her single - and this means something. YG Papa never tells any of his groups that they are doing good - because of his strict father character xD But it will be surely a sucess ~ Ah CL ♥ And look at her single album cover ~







So nice ~ I really like the design and I am super excited about the MV because there will be 15 outfit and location changes. It will be super confusing but I hope it will be great. It must be great xD In addition to that the song is rather a slow tempo song with a 75 beats per minute but a powerful rap song which should underline CL´s voice. So I think it will be very different and a new style but also unique and special. Cannot wait to listen to the song. Furthermore there are many "homies" of Cl featuring in the MV like TaeYang, GD and Teddy. I think her best friend Jeremy Scott too- maybe Kush but the other artists I cannot recognize them or don´t know them.

So what do you think about her solo ? Are you excited too ? Do you think it will be an all-kill just like 2NE1´s  I am the best ? 
~~~~

Right now I am trying to edit my layout a little bit for example a sticky sidebar but I still have problems with JQuery. Do you have any experience coding with JQuery? I still don´t understand it at all :O. But I will try harder.  

Yeah and in addition to that I started a new blog ! :D Why? I wanted to have a blog where I can share my pictures and so on. I think it doesn´t really fit in this blog, because I mainly post here about music and sewing stuff. I will shortly update it with the pictures of Japan Day and other things xD. I hope you can follow me if you like to see it.  Every rose has its thorn ...

So yeah after I will have written the biology exam tomorrow, I will try to write as many post as I can xD. And I will comment and read all the post you have written which I still haven´t kkk. 

I have a new function :) My music player is now at the top as a bar and if you change the page it won´t reload the song. kkk Quite happy with my new changes :3


So this was everything what I wanted to say right now. hehe :)
See you soon :3  Now I have to learn :O

I hope you all have a nice day/week/whatever. (:

Love  Min Hee 



1 comment:

  1. Huch, wie konnte ich den deinen Blog bisher übersehen. Nur schon der Header hätte mich sofort in den Bann gezogen ;)
    Ohh auf CL's Solo freue ich mich auch schon sehr! Kann es kaum abwarten endlich da reinzuhören.

    Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar! Finde es echt schön dass dir meine Blogpost/Reviews gefallen ^-^'

    ReplyDelete