Today I will talk about my Bias groups and Kpop progress and opinion :)
This will be a longer post - But I hope you like it (?) :D
So maybe you all realized it - Yeah Hang just did :D
That I am totally in BtoB nowadays - are these guys make me go insane :)
But this time it is a little bit different kkk :D - I will tell more about it later :)

2009
My first really Bias group was DBSK - also the group with I started my Kpop love ♥
Wrong number was my first song which I heard with my own iniative -
And I fall in love with the song ! It is still one of my favourite songs :D
The beat, the lyrics, their dance choreography and also the concept was great ♥
My favourite member? - Of course U-Know aka. Jung Yun Ho :)
Purple line, Mirotic, Doushite, Love in the ice and many other songs of The rising gods in the East
I listened to them again and again and way to often xD :)
Yeah until the break - which made every cassopeia cry - yeah me also xD
2010 was not a great year for the cassopeias haha - what nostalgic memories :´D
haha and because of this I started to diverge from them.
I think I was too diasppointed and sad everytime I saw them as JYJ and TVXQ( as the two men army) at that time. Haha please don´t see me as a sensible and overreacting fangirl. xD
But I was really sad to see them to leave each other although they were just perfect as a 5 member group-
harmonizing and respecting each other - just like a real family. You know what I mean.
And since then I started to dislike SM - and I think it is true that SM can be compared as a millitary school.
But this comparison I will explain later :D
~~~

2010
Yeah BIGBANG - And also one of my reasons why to start this blog in the beginning xD
So how did my "obsession" began? ( Yeah sorry I am also not taking myself serious ;D)
Already in 2008 I heard on of their songs - It was LaLaLa which my friend showed me :)
But at that time I wasn´t really into HipHop music - Nowadays I cannot live without it xD
Anyways that is why I was not really interested in them hihi - Yeah at that time I always listened
to J-Rock and metal :) kinda dark music also haha ^^ So how I got interested in them?
After releasing his Naman barabwa ( Only looking at me) and Wedding dress in 2009, I started to like Taeyang.But not before the Lollipop release I only listened to Taeyang and not Bigbang xD
So yeah then it kinda started. I tried to listened to their songs like Always, Lies, Tell me Goodbye, Without you etc. All these Songs are such great songs especially Day by Day, Always and Lies.
These 3 songs are the songs I listened summer 2010 up and down, everyday again and again.
Haha so they are also my top 3 songs of Bigbang forever xD
Nevermind- because their music was good and I started to listen to their albums -
And found out that every - I mean really every song was great.
I mean it is almost impossible to like every song - but BIGBANG made it possible for me xD
haha - Starting to watch variety shows, interviews and BIGBANG TV I kinda start to like them as persons
and not only their music :) So since then I am V.I.P - And back then it was the first time for me to fangirl like this kkk :) Btw. My bias is Taeyang if you don´t know ;D And then T.O.P :)
2011

NOLZA - 2NE1 ♥
Yeah Yeah - I already like their music back in 2010 and their first EP was great.
I mean I think everybody can sing the I don´t care chorus. But I started to like them as persons
after watching the second season of 2NE1 TV. Also in summer 2011 they released their second mini Album.
Naega Jeil Jal naga ( I am the best), Ugly and lonely are all great songs !
Yeah and watching them in 2NE1 TV I wanted to have them as unni´s xD kkk.
I think then they started also to work with Will.I.Am for the US Debut.
But this Album is still not released xD But I hope they will this Year.
Apropros Will.I.Am did you listened to their track already?
It is a nice song but has not the sound of 2NE1 - It is more Will.I.AM Style -
Okay because 2NE1 was only featuring but still xD
This song was made for Intel´s Ultrabook for advertisment :D
I hope that the Album will be great. I really like them so I hope the best for them ! ♥
Also my female role model is CL - because she is just perfect in my opinion.
Because she is not perfect but she accepts it and also her attitude is great ! ♥
Yeah because of BB and 2NE1 I like YG Entertainment the most.
And I think it is true that YG is like an alternative school because there individuality is really important .
Haha now why they are compared like this. In a show some dicussed about the BIG 3 in Korea.
SM was like a military school, because of their hard training methods, strict shedules etc.
Some quotes of this talkshow - And I think they are all kinda true hehe :D
1. [+157, -18] I remember reading an older comment that said SM: "Money is the best" JYP: "I'm the best" YG: "Our artists are the best"
3. [+131, -54] SM fixes all their artists up like robots and makes their money that way while YG takes ugly kids and media plays them up as talented artists... as for JYP, he takes perfectly talented kids and tries to mold them into what he selfishly wants and ends up failing them all. ( No one of YG is ugly .... this is kinda harsh)
4. [+118, -49] If I had to make a choice, I'd just shut up and go with YG...
Sorry but this is my opinion. I do not hate SM and JYP but I don´t like the way they treat their artists.
2012

Yeah Infinite ♥ kkk Although it was kinda late when I started to like them as persons too xD
I know them since their debut and liked their music but only after watching Sungyeol´s random dance video
I got interested in them haha :D Yeah I think the most of you noticed my new target xD
Yeah I am proud to be an Inspirit. And I am super happy that they are on the first place on the music shows ♥ Haha do they change the dorm again ? haha :D Did you watch the new MV of K.Will ?
Humble L plays the main role haha he is such a dork in the MV ♥
Anyways - Sungyeol is my biggest Bias now xD I cannot stop staring at his perfect handsome face xD
----
Yeah and last but not least -
2013

Yeah first when they debut I was kinda excited because they are BEAST´s little brother kkk
Their debut teaser was really great and showed Minhyuk´s skills very impressive :D
Yeah and after all the new Monster Rookies - like B.A.P and EXO - BtoB debuted.
Before that I was already listening to their Irresistable lips short version - which was used in a drama.
Their first album was super awesome - I think at that time I only used BtoB´s songs in my mini music player xD I planned to watch them out - Like having new singles a.s.o. but somehow I missed it xD
I think because there were to many groups who debuted. Yeah but I still listend to their 2nd EP Press Play -
which is also a great album. WoW is such a catchy song and again my "Ohrwurm" kkk
Somehow I really like songs in 90s Style. Furthermore I think G.O.D and H.O.T did great Music ! ♥
Haha :D I think I should make a post about them too kkk
So now why they are different from the groups I alreday like.
Yeah just like Infinite and Bigbang I started to like BtoB as persons and not only as artists through watching
variety shows. There were videos where Sungjae and the other members singing BIGBANG & TVXQ songs - and so I got interested in them. Also Hang did a great job to introduce their profiles.
BtoB feels like family to me kkk . Even though this is quite weird to say. But Infinite and Bigbang, groups I really really love, respect and admire - they seem to be more far away than BtoB. Although I really know the members for a month now. This is really weird. But I think it is because they were filming their own vlogs and so on.
So I am super happy that they have next week their comeback withe their single " Second Confession"
They teased the fans in twitter and I think it will be a sweet and fresh song ! :D
I also started to watch Arirang´s Pops in seoul again, because Peniel is the new VJ :D
- But they broadcast it so late T_____T
Love it when he talks English but somehow he has got also an accent now kkkk
Aah and I have no Bias yet. But the maknae line would be my bias trio xD
I am also doing the gwiyomi game because of Ilhoon kkk
~~~~
So that was my Bias progress xD
I think someday I will also post my opinion to Kpop.
But as the next thing I plan to write is the review which I want to write for so long xD
How about you ? How did your Kpopmaniac started? xD
I hope you have a nice rest vacation -
Tomorrow starts my first work day at the Bubble Tea Shop again xD
I hope I won´t fail haha
- Love Min Hee ♥
Cooler Post ^^ Ich hätte da garnicht so viel zu erzählen und so lange höre ich KPOP ja gar nicht im Vergleich zu dir xD
ReplyDelete"SM: "Money is the best" JYP: "I'm the best" YG: "Our artists are the best"
Made my day xDDD
Danke ! ♥
DeleteDer Post hat so lange gedauert - Ich musste erst mal meine Gedanken ordnen xD
Ja? Nein aber mich würde es trotzdem interessieren :D
haha da habe ich mich auch mich abgelacht -
Weil es einfach stimmt xD