He is so cute in every MV x3
Yesterday I was in Enschede in the Netherlands with my friends :D
It was sunny but the wind was cold like whatever - T___T
Looking through the window the sky is so beautiful like in the summer -
I really miss summer xD
We ate Kibbeling and chips xD
And I think I gained weight because we ate so fatty stuff and then only sweets xD
Haha but it was a nice day :D
And I bought a new shirt und finally nerd glasses ! :)
I searched for ages for some nerdy glasses which fits me xD
~~~
Now to my latest sewing projects ^___^


A cute pyjama and three pencil cases :D
2 of them I sew for friends :)
And the one in the middle is mine :D
I am planning to sew an oldschool backpack and a shirt ^^
But I am too lazy right now -
And I need new fabric, but next week is the Hollandstoffmarkt :)
~~~
Now to the release of Lee Hi´s full length album First love :)
I already have written to her mini album and today the second part of it was released ! :D
Rose
I really like the lyrics and meaning behind it ♥
The MV is also nice - I really like the concept of it :3
The second part of First love is more grown up than the first part :)
But I love Lee Hi´s deep voice <3
I like every song but Because was especially great / awesome/ incredible xD
Am I strange and Fool for love are also nice songs ~
I cannot stop listening to her beautiful and impressive voice ~
WHY SO TALENTED xD
~~~
So right now I have a drama break -
But therefore I am watching BTOB´s MTV Diary :)
I don´t know why I am still thinking that Ilhoon is the maknae when Sungjae is xD
These boys are so adorable kkk :)
Right now I think Minhyuk is super cute :)
Now I have to prepare my tutoring lesson :O
See you soon :)
- Love Min Hee ☺♥


OMG. Du bist so talentiert mit dem Nähen. Hast du dir das alles selber beigebracht?
ReplyDeletexD Ich bin gar nicht so gut :) Aber danke :3
DeleteJa ich habe mir alles selber beigebracht xD
Und angefangen habe ich vor 4 Jahren :)
Aber nur wegen der japanischen Mode ^^