Finally vacation time ! ♥
I am feeling so free and happy right now :)
And in the last few days I was doing things very hardcore like kkk
So I finished Flower boy next door and also Baby- faced beauty :)
Within 10 Days three dramas with approx 52 episodes xD
Omo this was a hardcore drama marathon for me -
I hope I won´t do it anymore in the near future kkk
Flower boy next door was quite a cute drama :)
but this time I could not identify with the main role which Park Shin Hye played
- Yes I felt pity for her character but while watching this drama I often had a mental breakdown
because it was so strange/ weird and so on -
I hope you can understand me ^^ All in all nice but not my favourite drama of her -
Maybe because of the plot although this time I supported the pairing Dok Mi x Enrique ~
even though I always support the gentleman and waiting man become the partner of the main actress xD
Just like in You are beautiful Go Mi Nyu and Lee Shin xD
----



Baby-faced beauty was such an amusing and passionate drama -
I really liked it because the main topic is design and achieving dreams :)
Like the most of you may know that I am very into sewing - this drama really fitted to me :)
Furthermore the main actors were the teachers in School 2013 and I really wanted them to be a couple xD
So this drama is about the 34 year old Lee So Young with a baby face
who lost her recent job because of this. Taking the job instead of her sister in a fashion factory as fitting model she starts working there under Lee So Yeon - 25 years old and just finished university -
She starts there as an practicant and have to live with the lie she did not intend to keep on.
But seeing that age really matters she cannot tell the truth because she wants to achieve her dream.
But while working in " The Style" she has a colleague Choi Jin Wook- 27 years old-
who first teases her but later helps her - impressed by her work.
Her enemy is Kang Yun Seo - an already well known designer- who tries to make her life to hell.
Knowing her secret well she tries to expose it to everyone.
With no other choice at an event she exposed her secret - but can she achieve her dream ?
So I don´t have the intention to make a full summary of the drama, so I stop here.
You don´t know how often I said to Kim Min Seo´s Character Yun Seo - Fu** you Bit** xD
Because she was really evil -__- I could no stand her character because she was so egoistic xD
And the couple was great - even though they had an age difference of 7 years.
But seeing how complicated it could be it was realistic -
All in all a super heartwarming, funny and also serious/ the society criticized drama with great actors ! ♥
I really recommend this drama ! :3
-----
But I was also super active in the last three days sewing a blazer :D
The main part is beige coloured and I also use fake leather and brownish lining fabric :D
It was not that difficult to sew it but I made many mistakes especially when I had to sew the sleeves xD
I sewed a least 10 times only the sleeved for the real and lining part xD
Oh man this was nerve wracking ! But at least I am super confident with it ! ♥
Really love this and mom said it looks like I just bought it kkk
So my sewing skills are increasing :D
~~~
Now to INFINITE and my seven amazing guys kkk :)
I like the MV.
I like the song.
I like the dance.
I like the whole album.
It´s just AWESOME ♥
Especially the 60 sec version of all members - HEAVEN ♥
Super excited of their comeback and they didn´t fail to impress me again :D
Oh man I cannot get enough of it kkk :D
What do you think about their comeback?
I am only a little bit sad because the haven´t really a up tempo song :D
But it is okay - Being back is enough :D
~~~
I am also a little bit upset abou that Lee Hi´s full lenghth album was delayed to next week -
but I am still looking forward to it kkk
So this was it :D
I will be hardcore sewing now -
You may will see some of my projects soon ! ♥
Have nice vacation ^^
-Love Min hee ♥


Omg, 52 Folgen in nur 10 Tagen??!! OMG! Are you serious?? xD
ReplyDeleteIch mag den Blazer *-*
Ich liebe das ganze MV von Infinite♥♥ Es ist einfach LIEBE! *O* Ich kriege nicht genug von 'Man in Love' und höre es mir ununterbrochen an♥ Ich bin ganz und gar nicht enttäuscht von meinen Babys♥ c: Ich finde es schön, dass sie wieder mal so ein süßes Album rausbringen :3
xD Ja das MV war göttlich xD
DeleteBesonders liebe ich Yeollie beim backen zu sehen ♥
Das Konzept mit Myungsoo fand ich so lustig -
er war einfach der Typ der immer an sein Schwarm gedacht hat egal wann und wo - halt man in love xD
Dongwoo war super süß ♥ awwww :3 Er ist einfach zum knuddeln :D
Eigentlich bin ich gar nicht enttäuscht aber ein electro/pop song wär auch nicht schlecht gewesen xD
Ich habe FBND total geliebt XD
ReplyDeleteIch mochte Park Shin Hye's Rolle und die Dialoge zwischen ihr und Yoon Shi Yoon haben mir am besten gefallen.
xD Ja ? Ich fand es voll verwirrend aber lustig und die Gespräche zwischen den beiden waren genial :D
DeleteDa musste ich immer am meisten lachen :D
Eine meiner Lieblingsszenen war die Autoklauszene xDD
DeleteHabt ihr euch da auch weggehaun? xDD
Baby-Faced Beauty habe ich auch schon lange geplant.... ^^ mal schauen ob ich es demnächst schaue, momentan ist ja bei mir Ebbe...
Was Infinite's Song angeht, habe ich ihn gerade bei dir das erste mal angehört. Habe es zwar schon oft auf Facebook gesehen, aber noch nicht die Zeit und Lust gehabt es anzuhören. Muss dir aber zustimmen, es ist wirklich toll vom Tanz, über die Outfits bis zum Musikvideo, das wirklich total süss ist und ich musste des öfteren Losgrinsen^^
Gut zu wissen, dass das Album verschoben wurde, dann hatte ich ja umsonst ein schlechtes Gewissen xDD
Wie lief eigentlich die Seminararbeit? Alles fertig und abgegeben? :)
xD Ja ich musste auch übelst lachen xD
DeleteHach :´)
Ich habe es richtige gern gemocht, auch wenn ich zwischendurch mental breakdowns habe - xD ich kann einfach keine peinliche situationen anschauen - weil ich mich dann selber schäme xD
xD Jaa ! ♥ Ich liebe alle ihre individuellen Szenen und war super happy beim schauen xD
Eigentlich wurde nur der zweite Teil des Albums verschoben xD Aber du brauchst doch kein schlechtest gewissen haben xD
Die Arbeit habe ich Ende Februar abgegeben und ich war fix und fertig danach xD Obwohl ich als einer der frühsten angefangen habe war ich schlussendlich bis zur letzten minuten mit der Arbeit noch beschäftigt xD Ich glaube ich bekomme sie nach den Ferien zurück - vielleicht verfass ich dazu noch ein post xD Malsehen :)