It´s time for a new change - again ~
Mianhae but for a reason that I will explain you later -
I will continue writing my blog in English -
Yes in English ! xD This is my chance to increase my English skills~
It was really spontaneous :D
I think I will write someday in German again - Maybe? xD
Mullayo xD

You know it right? I hope I am better than him xD
So now to the reasons ~
I read mostly blogs in English and because of Hang´s new blog Areumdawaeyo,
thinking that it is a great way to practise the language.
In addition to that my grammar in English sucks recently T____T
But I also think I can express my feelings and thoughts better through it.
Kkkk maybe you will not like it but I hope you all support me ^__^
By the way please check out her new blog and subscribe or support her :)
Yeah that was pretty much about the reasons.
I also started to make a new design for the blog.
And this should also underline a new change kkk.
This time I made four headers :)
You do not see it ? :D
Of course not - because I made it changeable ~
So every time you visit a page the header will change :)
Here a preview of them kkk :)
Which do you like the most?
I think the one with Sungyeol is great kkk -
Because he is so damn georgous/sexy/choding/attractive etc. ♥ kkk (sorry )
And the one with Lee Hi ♥
~~~
And now back to the music ! :D
Have you already listened to Lee Hi´s First Love Album ?
It´s incredible AWESOME ♥
I mean I never really listened to jazz but Lee Hi´s voice ist just so great ~
And I think she is really beautiful ~ Unlike some people think -____-
The music video of the title track is quite cute and yet so funny ♥
- Especially the One of a kind parody with the big teddy bear kkk ~
I bet that GD had fun to watch it :D
The whole album is great ~
I like every song of it ~
But Special and Dream are tracks with very meaningful lyrics ,
all songs are easy to listen and also relaxing ~ :D
Haha pls listen to it ! ^^
~~~~
Then I finished listening to TeenTop´s Album
and I must say that it is again a very nice and great album ~
It was different than the album before but it was refreshing !
Miss Right is such a catchy song ~ and makes you happy haha :D
I could listen to it everyday kkkk ~
( It´s my wake up song for school kkk)
Oh the lyrics are ... uhm how can I express it?
The lyrics are really special *cough* but I don´t mind ~
The music video was fun to watch and that is why the lyrics matches kkk
It was nice to see that they had fun kkk :)
Did you saw that smirk of Chunji ? I was laughing my ass off when I saw it xD
Such a cutie pie :D
And my favourite track besides Miss Right is Miss you ~
It´s a very nice pop ballade and also very catchy ! ♥
~~~
And now to the last song I want to introduce to you !D-Unit - Talk to my face
The song is nice but the tracks on their album are even more great ~
Talk to my face is quite catchy too kkk
I really like Ujin of D-Unit she is so yeppeuda ! ♥ haha
They also got a new member -
it is Jney ~ she was a former member of GP Basic
I think I had written somenthing about them that they average age was 14 or something else :D
Don´t know ~
D-Unit is one of my few favourite girl groups ~
Because I do not really listen to many kkk
Only to 2NE1, E.VOL and Miss A~
haha I even listening to more female singers than groups ^^
~~~
I have to stop now ~
Have to learn for my math exam :OO
See you soon :D
- Love Min Hee ♥




Thanks for promoting. :D
ReplyDeleteI love all you headers <3
They are just gorgeous.
I also love Lee Hi'S and Teen Top's album so much <33
Kk No problem ~ :D
ReplyDeleteAaah thank you *//*
Yeah they are just too great ♥
Oh I really like your new headers *_*
ReplyDeleteDie Header sind alle klasse *_* und ich finde es gut wenn man auf englisch schreibt und sich so verbessern kann : D so lange du nicht jeden post mit "one day..." anfängst wie mir in seinem diary xD ...
ReplyDeleteIch bin auch nicht wirklich gut in der Englischen Grammatik und schreibe trotzdem meine Posts manchmal auf Englisch xD
ReplyDeleteDas mit den Headern gefällt mir sehr gut *-* mir gefällt der letzte besonders gut!
Danke ! :D
DeleteUhh englische Grammatik -
aber ich finde dein English sehr gut ~ :)
Ich mag Lee Hi's Header am meisten, aber alle sind toll - du hast es echt drauf!
ReplyDelete