I hope you had a nice week till now !
Last week there was such nice weather unlike this week -____-
It´s snowing again T_____T
I was so happy - everbody felt the spring was coming eeeh x____x
The first part of the exams ended now kkk :)
And I was crazy enough to start a new drama just before my very important math exam T__T xD
Which I officially screwed up xD
I finished School 2013 in 2 days ~
Yeah I did not sleep at all on saturday xD
But only because it was so interesting and awesome !
You know - I really cried a lot and was sobbing all the time watching it -
I mean the friendship between Park Heung Soo and Go Nam Soon
was incredible painful and amazing at the same time !
It was very realistic and the plot was great.
Especially the teachers were great and I was amazed by the courage and motivation of Teacher Jung !
There was not much romance in the story but therefore more bromance and friendship kkk ^^
But seeing how well they get along in the end I was more happy about it ♥

All in all it is one of my top drama now :)
I really want to rewatch it kkk !
But recently I am watching Flower boy next door starring Park Shin Hye :)
Before I tried watching Protect the boss but somehow I had not the right mood for it xD
So back to Flower boy next door xD
First I really like Park Shine Hye but I was very confused about the drama in the beginning ~
It is somehow akward ? xD I am currently watching the 7th episode ~
But it is still weird - Maybe it will become better? hhh
I hope so :) I mean it is funny and cute but still eww xD
Have you already watched it?
~~~
Did you see the teaser for Infinite´s Comeback ?
The title track will be " Man in Love "
So it will be a love pop ballade ? kkk
I anticipated an electro song but this will be fine too !
Omo - Sungjong is so cute in this teaser ! And the kitty awwww ♥
Kitty x Sungjong - ultimate cuteness weapon that makes every noona/dongseng fainting kk
So the comeback will be next week on the 21st March !
This day will be so great !
First - because of Infinite´s release and then also the second part of Lee Hi´s Album !
Awww I am already looing forward to it ! ♥
~~~
Have you already listened to Psy ´s Gangnam Style Remix
Oh man - They screwed the song up -
You know there is nothing left of the Korean feeling of it ~
It is not that bad, but no it is not very original :O
~~~
Okay I think I should stop now ~
In the next posts I will continue with my reviews - xD
So have a nice week ^^
See you soon :)
- Love Min Hee
Everyone is amazed by School 2013. I should really start watching it :D
ReplyDeleteI really don't like the remic of ogs -.-'
Yes you definetely have to watch it !
DeleteYou will be obsessed with it xD
Oh yeah - I dislike it ~
But soon Psy will release another single -
I think it will be great again but it is possible that the expectations of the whole world cannot be fulfilled xD
May I just say that you are amazing? :3
ReplyDeleteHaha I love your blog!! ^^
Lovely blog!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a giveaway on my blog
http://chinnyob.blogspot.ie/2013/03/firmoo-glasses-giveaway.html
Uh, ich muss School 2013 auch noch angucken! >.< und Flower Boy Next Door und Protect the Boss o-o Ich mag Park Shinhye auch total! Eine tolle Schaupielerin ^^
ReplyDeleteDie Teaser von INFINITE's Man in Love sind einfach whaaa♥ Ich liebe sie alle♥ es ist auch ein super süßes MV♥