April 24, 2014

Hello and Goodbye

Annyeong !

It really has been a while since my last post and I am sincerely sorry for this. I also missed my anniversary year of this blog! It has been alive for already 3 years. I am so happy that I am still blogging and I never imagined that I would have so much fun while blogging and have so many readers. Thank you guys, for reading my stuff and listen to my music recommendations! With the time my blog changed - my personality also changed. I am happy that blogging is a part of me and took a part of the change who I am today.

You may notice that this is my first entry for this year... It very sad for me not to be up to date with Kpop anymore. That is why I have bad conscience to write only about the songs I listen. Recently my music taste has also changed. I still love listening to Kpop music and enjoy all the funny and sweet music videos but nowadays I listen to much more indie. Not only Korean Indie music but also American and British artists.
What I notice is also that I cannot tell which newcomer groups have debuted. I lost my overview a long time ago and this is maybe why I have not been so active here. But let´s be honest - I have not enough time...

I am just before my final exams and I have a new hobby. Photography is now one of my biggest passions. And that is why I started a new and fresh blog with all my inspirations. If you like to keep in contact or reading stuff of me you can follow me there. I will update it more frequently. Every Rose has its thorn...

This is not a goodbye unlike the title says. I don´t know when I will be able to be updated again. But I promise I will come back with more stuff and maybe with a new project. It is stll in the thinking process, but maybe I will also go in the youtube sphere xD Because I am thinking about doing KPOP MV reactions... What do you think? Is this a good Idea? Would you watch it?

Thank you all for still being with me. I am happy and I hope I can update my blog in future more often!

Love
Min Hee

2 comments:

  1. süßer blog (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, and I only just discovered your blog, lol :-) Well, just take some time off to think about what you want to do, and then come back with a bang! :-) I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete