Annyeong !
It is really a long time since my last entry... Shame on me ;D But as always I am super busy and working hard to achieve my goal :) So don´t worry about me :) I am a little sad that now my blog have to suffer because of my no-time-schedule .... Yeah back to Korean music. There were many releases which the most of it I missed - only the releases of my favourite groups I could follow... But therefore I found some new Indie gems who are so perfect ! ♥ Last time it was Mad Soul Child now it is ... DICKPUNKS ( okay their name is not very ...hmmm appropriate? xD) But their music is really good and Lim Kim is also super awesome :) I will show some songs of them ! :D
Dickpunks - Hello Goodbye
Lim Kim - Goodbye 20
Drunken Tiger - The Cure feat. Yoon Mi Rae, Bizzy
~~~
These 3 songs are really nice , relaxing and really beautiful. The may all have a different genre but they move me :) I really love Drunken Tiger and Yoon Mi Rae together as artists... Somejow I miss MFBTY - hope that the release something soon ^^ Then Today I will list my 12 favourite albums/singles for each month of year :)
January : Infinite H - Fly High
February : Jae Joong - Y
March : Lee Hi - First Love
April : Zion.T - Red Light
May : CL - Baddest Female
June : BTS - 2 Cool 4 Skool
July : MyName - Baby I am Sorry
August : Seungri - Let´s talk about love / B.A.P - Badman
September : BTOB - Thriller / BTS - O!RUL8,2?
October : Block B - Very Good
November : Taeyang - Ringa Linga / 2NE1- I miss You
December : B&H - All I want for christmas/ Taeyang - 1AM
And at the end my special "Kpop Random Talk " xD I have to say those things. So don´t mind me at all ~
1. I don´t like Taeyang´s new hairstyle - its ugly xD
2. Ringa Linga is surely GD´s work - it is good but not really "Taeyang"
3. I rather like 1AM because this more Taeyang xD
4. I hate it when anti fans start hating celebs because they support good things like gay marriage ( Jonghyun)
5. Or because they had plastic surgery - who cares and it´s their decision
6. It annoys me that GD works with Justin Bieber XD
7. T.O.P´s Doom Dada MV gave me a mental breakdown xD
8. I really love 2NE1´s Missing you - the MV is sooooo good
9. I now ship Taeyang and CL even it is only a troll xD
10. Hoping that 2NE1´s 2nd world tour gives a concert in Germany
11. Epik High is my new new King ! :D
12. Tablo is biggest role model right now
13. Does anyone watch Superman is back? Haru is so cute and wise ! And Poor Tablo Appa ;)


14. Waiting for Taeyangs album and also the new album of Bigbang
15. This year there wasn´t many christmas related k songs- or did i all missed them?
So this was my last entry for this year. I didn´t fullfilled my goal to write more entries than I did last year. Sorry for absence lately - If I have time I will of course read all you entries and comment them :) Al last I want to wish you all a happy new year and that you all can do what you alll really want to ! FIGHTING and I am super excited what KPOP will show us in 2014 !
super cute gift picture :D
ReplyDeleteWWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
OMG do you watch that "superman comeback" Korean TV programme? I love it so much :D
ReplyDeleteI'm Korean, living in New Zealand, I really like Sarung haha but Haru is cute too naww x
http://jennyandherdiary.blogspot.co.nz/
or
ashionista-cheetah.blogspot.co.nz/
HAVE A FAB-TASTIC DAY
p.s your really pretty... damn gurrll.
cute post!
ReplyDeletewould you mind to follow each other? :)
greetings from Hong Kong :)
www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_
Ah thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteMy contacts are from Pinkyparadise
You should check them out :)
They have really good contacts there :D