October 21, 2013

KPOP RANDOM TALK CORNER #4 - WHO IS NEXT?

Annyeong! 

Finally I get some time to write again :) Right now I have vacations or 2 weeks :) So I can relaxed a bit before my next examination period begins... Ah yes - back to the topic ^^ Today I will write about my opinion about YG´s survival program - which lead to my dilemma kkkk


Who doesn´t know WIN show - it is a survival program from YG Entertainment. There a two groups - Team A und Team B who have a fierce battle to become "Winner" - which will be the name of the winner group. The decision who will win lays in the hands of ther viewer - so YG Papa will not make the decision. 

Both teams are really talented but there a lot differences between them. Team A has pop as genre - Team B therefore more hiphop. Team A has definetely the better vocals and with Kang Seung Yoon also a great composer (Nam Taehyun helps him).Team B have more "swag" and are more fun to watch when they performance. Their rap skills are really awesome but therefore they lack a little in the vocals. Bobby and B.I are the composers of their group.

If I compare them to other groups - Team A is similar to BIGBANG and BEAST - Team B ... ? hmmm They are so different but they are definetly influenced by American Hiphop. I really like Team B´s performances alot - they impressed me everytime with their perfomances - no matter if they dance or sing. They are really talented but they showed only one genre which they can do great. I think Team A is more flexible in their genres because they have great vocals. Their self-composed song which they sang in the 8th episode was really well made - I thought it could be promoted. 

Now to my "dilemma" xD Team A did won twice the viewer rating by ca. 0,5 % higher ratings. But I want Team B to win even though both are gorgeous. Everytime when I see Team B performance or work - I don´t want them to disband. Their team work is really awesome and it would break their hearts and also mine to see themsef disband because they "belong" to each other. Unlike Team A who has a solo singer, a great rapper etc. It seems that they do not fit to each other. They may harmonize when they sing, but there is something within their group that make their relationship somehow akward. 

But I do think that both teams have the potential to debut - But I really want to see B.I. debut and Bobby too. 

What annoys me the most is that YG lets the losing team disband. In general this competition is idiotic. Both teams are great and his own decision is also often the right one. I hope that they all will debut somehow and be happy. It is really sad that one team have to give up a chance and have to start from the beginning again.

What do you think about this program? Which Team are you supporting? 

~~~

I just finished  City Hunter and I am watching The Heirs and The King of Drama. I think that City hunter was really cool - it was different and that is why I liked it. The Ending was nice but something was missing. The King of drama is reall good - which I didn´t expect. And The heirs is a typical romantc drama with a lot of love triangles xD Somehow it reminds me at BOF :)

So that was my entry ~ I hope I can write an other soon too :)
Love Min Heee



No comments:

Post a Comment