October 11, 2013

We can fly, we can fly ~

Annyeong !



Yes I am still alive ! The first weeks in school were so tiring and exhausting - I still have a lack of sleep and changing my mood too often. So that is how the last year is like *sigh* I cannot keep up with all the new releases. School is keeping me too busy. The Jay Park concert was cancelled and yes this demotivated me even more xD But the days in Berlin were great. Now, if I find some time I invest it in listening to indie music and found a few really good artist. Now the leaves are yellow and falling down I am often listening to John Park´s song which was released last year and was introduced by me here too.

John Park - Falling 


This is definetely my favourite song of all his songs. He has released his Inner Child album recently and Sipping my life is my favourite song of it. Back to Falling - it is somehow so inspiring and calm. I like the melody, chorus and lyrics - everything harmonize so perfectly and leave a warm and motivated feeling. But you will feel like this everytime you listen one of his songs. His first album Knock is also very good. Give it a try and you may love his music as much as I do :)

John Park - Sipping my life


Ah yes - His English is really good because he is American. He also participated in American Idol becoming 20th. He was in the semi finals in the Korean version. :)

~~~

Ha Dong Kyun a singer who has participated in a singing competition program is the next artist I want to introduce you. He is even more emotional in singing than John Park but everytime I listen to his From Mark album I get so many chills. My favourite songs are From Mark and After the love but every song is awesome. The perfect songs for autumn in my opinion :D

Ha Dong Kyun - From Mark


After the love


I think his voice is so great. His songs, lyrics, composition are so remarkable that I cannot get enough of it.

~~~


Now to the next artist. You may know them :) Mad soul child. There are two producers and a female singer - Jin Sil. She also has featured in Tablo´s Bad and has a very unique voice. How I got to know them? I watched the Trailer to T.O.P´s new movie "Alumni" and the background music was too beautiful and I searched for it but I didn´t find it because it will released with the OST - so I have to wait for it. But some people said it sounded just like Mad Soul Child and after listening to Dear, I fell in love with their music.

Mad Soul Child - Dear


But the are not only making ballads - they are also producing house music. So this is really a great song. Their remixes are also great - so check them out ! :D

We can fly

Even if the soundtrack of "alumni" isn´t from them I am happy to get to know them and love their music. But I am still looking forward to it. :D
~~~
Now I want to show you the trailer to "Alumni" which should also be released in German-speaking countries (I dunno if this is true :P) And I am so excited to see T.O.P on the screen kkkk He is just to handsome, but I hope it become sucessful. 


What do you think about it - I think the topic is really interesting and what we get to know about the story too. I am definetely watching it ! :D

Till the next entry ! :D
Love Min Hee

1 comment: