It´s been a while. Really I feel ashamed of me. I had so many plans with this blog - I wanted to revive it a long time ago. But as always life does not give us favours we want to have. I just finish my A-Levels and next wednesday I will move to Aachen, where I will start study engineering science. Heol - It´s is incredible. When I started this blog I always believed that I would end up studying design or art - but now it technique and informatics. It will be stressful next week but I want to do so many things. My precourses are starting next week - mathematics and informatics all day long...
But let´s not talk about my personal stuff anymore. Recently I am watching Show me the money 3. It is similar to other casting shows on TV but they are searching for the next "best" rapper. This year is the first time when real rapper are participating as judges. Like Tablo, Masta Wu, San E, Swings, YDG and DOK2 etc. This is one reason why I started watching it. I think some years ago I wrote an article about my favorite yg trainee who has not debuted yet - It was B.I. Yeah Bobby and B.I are or have been on the show. But even though I am biased , I have been supporting the other contestants on the show too. Vasco, a well known name in the underground Hiphop scene has also participated and I am also impressed of C-jamm. They all have potential.
Maybe you are watching this show too. I am B.I. biased but I think it was justified that they kicked him out of the show. I love his rap and lyrics - he has wit but his performance on smtm3 was so average. He could have done better - everyone who watched Who Is Next will know that this is true. But therefore I am surprised at Bobby´s performance and I think his nickname as "Bias-breaker" can be somehow justified. He is so charismatic on stage but off stage so cute and a very caring friend. Eommoni I don´t know what to do with these feelings ... xD
Check out my favorite performances from Bobby :)
Do you watch smtm3 too? How do you like the concept?
I think cursing makes the rap no necessary better ;D
xoxo
minhee

No comments:
Post a Comment