August 24, 2013

Gotta talk to you...

Annyeong!


Let´s talk about Seungri´s new album ! :D I was really surprised when YG said in his blog that Seungri will release his new album on the 19th because that is also their anniversary day :D It´s so awesome its already their 7th year. I really cannot believe it. I became VIP in their 4th year and I can remember that these annoying mc´s always asking them if they can break through their 5th year- because of the 5th year curse - many groups would break up after this but they are different. I really miss them as a five-member group right now. They all have solo activities right now. Daesung is in Japan, T.O.P is busy with movie activities, Seungri has his comeback and GD&Taeyang are preparing for it :O I am excited but more than that I miss their group acticities xD But if the rumour is true they will comeback together in october/november :D

Gotta talk to you 


This song is so ADDICTIVE! ♥ Especially the Imma Hustling Hustling chorus XD Many fans were quite disappointed after seeing the Let´s talk about love teaser for his album because it was to sexy and so on. I mean I can understand it but why does they have to make such a fuss about it? It was rated 19 so if they are younger they shouldn´t watch it. xD Even though I have watched it too. Seungri was not the male actor in this teaser so I didn´t care haha :D His actual MV is nothing like the teaser and I really love it. He is so manly here I really like the dance and the whole mv. Our maknae surely has improved in his composing style. I was really shocked when I read that he lost his confidence in music. But YG Papa and the other hyungs motivated him and his album is simply georgous ! Gotta talk to you is my favourite song - it´s perfect mix of melody and dance.

Did you like it? Do you think that his comeback is succesful? :D The whole album is great - you have to listen it ! 

~~~
OH HOLY SHISUS :O


I have over 20.000 clicks and 50 follower right now ! *______* I am so happy - I didn´t think back in 2011 that I would ever pass this kind of numbers - I mean I am just talking about kpop and sometimes about sewing ... But thank you guys ! I keep going to talk about random stuff and thank y´all who comment here. I appreciate every comment , even if  I am not replying because the comment function doesn´t not work with any browser I use T___T. I think I have to change the layout again kkk... I am really busy right now. I have to work and prepare for my last year :O I am really nervous about my future? What do I want to do? I only have over a week left till my final year starts. And I cannot decide what I am gonna do after it. Of course I want to go to college but I am not sure about which subject I will take. Maybe at first the bachelor of engeneering in - what? Dunno - I have to inform myself more haha :D In the next days I plan to do some crafting like a shin chan doll, a bird and other things ^^ When I will also review my albums ♥ They are just pure LOVE ( I´m so high high xD) 

~~~
I think I go design something new for my page....
Oh yeah, I got my tickets to Jay´s concert :D
I cannot wait for it :)

Love Minhee

4 comments:

  1. congrats to your 50 followers <3 i hope you will get tons more of lovely readers. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mochte Seungri's erstes Album schon sehr gerne. Das Neue gefällt mir auch super gut und ich war überrascht wie gut Seungri im Video zu 'Gotta talk to U' aussieht :D

    wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all: I really like your design/layout and wanted to thank you for clicking that follow-button.
    Second: Congrats to your clicks and followers! :D
    Third: I really, really love Gotta Talk To You.
    The only thing I don't like is that last part. I think it would have been much better without that part after 03:45...
    I really don't like that part at all. Personally I think that it destroys the song a bit... but the rest really is awesome.
    Fourth: I guess you just got your 51st follower. (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe dieses Lied auch :D
    Schon komisch, dass es der Unterschied zwischen seinen beiden Alben so groß ist oder? XD
    Die kann man ja mal gar nicht miteinander vergleichen.
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dieser Follower Zahl! :D

    LG Hang

    ReplyDelete