August 15, 2013

Jaywalking

Annyeong! 

993955_491352757605979_1749909613_n

Right now I am really unmotivated - dunno why :o But I really wanted to write about the newest popular songs. Badman of B.A.P is my addictive song right now kkk And I have some super awesome news - I can go to Jay Park´s concert here in Germany ! Oh YEAH! :D This will be my first concert :3 Normally my parents never would let me go but fortunately in the same week I will go with my other classmates to Berlin so I can head a few days earlier to visit his concert. And I will go with a friend in Berlin at who I will stay. I am super excited but we still have to wait that the tickets will be on sale. I hope we can purchrase them soon. ^^ So back to the music. D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E the new song of 2NE1? I do , I do, Ido ! :D

2NE1 - Do You Love Me


This song is more mainstream than other songs of them but I really like it. The chorus, the melody and beat is so catchy! I love CL´s and Bomi´s parts ♥ The MV is super cute and nice :D A really different concept. Every Blackjack know this dorky and funny side of 2ne1 ♥ Dara is so dorky in this video and Minzy too - I hope we can see this kind of MV more often. I like it and even more with the fact that they shoot it all by themselves :) I am excited to see what their next concept will be !

~~~

B.A.P - Badman


This song is so awesome! Truly B.A.P ! They all look so georgous♥ Especially Zelo and Jongup :) The mv looks just like an action blockbuster kkk. How do you like it? In contrast to Hurricane I think this concept is greater because I like the bad boy concept xD 

~~~
Kang Seung Yoon - Stealer


I really like this song :) His music is really different to the other YG artists :) But I really rockpop. The MV is super cute and match well to this song. YG always surprise me but I am glad that they are so flexible. Don´t you think that many SM videos look the same? xD  Do you like it ?

~~~
I am going to cook now. I think tomorrow I will finally receive my albums :D I purchrased the Lee Hi´s First love and GD&Top´s album :) The review I will post someday kkk :D 

Love Minhee

3 comments:

  1. OMG. DU glückliche. Ich fühle mich total verarscht. Da fliege ich schon extra nach Asien und die ganzen Pappnasen haben nichts besseres zu tun, als einfach mal nach Deutschland zu kommen.

    LG Hang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack I wish I could go to Kpop concerts, but I have noone to go with and no way to get there aha:( Ah well, maybe in the future~

    OMG 2NE1's song was awesome, I think I prefer it to falling in love but I like them both(: I also agree with what you wrote about B.A.P ~ I really like this concept, it suits them so well^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg ich liebe auch 2ne1 und auch das neue Loed, es ist zwarleicht anders als ihr sonstiger stil aber das video ist klasse :D much love hihi

    Lg Alice :))

    ReplyDelete